- 1⁄2 bunch broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch broccoli or asparagus for 2 minutes, plunge in ice water.
- In same boiling water you cooked vegetables in, cook pasta.
- Heat oil in skillet, add garlic and cook til light brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vegetables to the oil mixture.
- Add drained pasta to the oil/veg mixture.
- Toss to coat and grate fresh parmesan cheese over top.
- Can add a cooked and diced chicken breast.