Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the "Kitchen Boss" on TLC
Make and share this Cavatelli and Broccoli or Asparagus (Buddy Valastro) recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch broccoli or asparagus for 2 minutes, plunge in ice water.
- In same boiling water you cooked vegetables in, cook pasta.
- Heat oil in skillet, add garlic and cook til light brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vegetables to the oil mixture.
- Add drained pasta to the oil/veg mixture.
- Toss to coat and grate fresh parmesan cheese over top.
- Can add a cooked and diced chicken breast.