Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was amazing, wonderful flavor and its was for 4 but 2 of us ate it all.
- 8 cups coarsely chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi pasta (about 6 ounces uncooked spiral-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans or 1 (15 ounce) canother white beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cook pasta.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper, if desired.
Holy COW!! I can't stop eating it! HELP!! I added some crushed hot pepper flakes for some zip. Next time I think I'll try some fresh basil. Hands down this is fantastic. Just in time for the next barbecue, too! Awesome flavor.. Thanks Dancer!
My husband made this, and it was fabulous! Such a treat! Nice, light, tasty & the spinach makes it colorful. A truly wonderful pasta dish. Can't wait to eat leftovers.
dont miss trying this amazing recipe. quick to make, inexpensive, and delicious! i ended up making it two ways; one cold as directed and one just sauteed quickly for about 5 minutes to warm everything up and get the cheese and spinach soft. not too many ingredients to confuse the palet. simply delicious!!!