Recipe by Dancer^
This was amazing, wonderful flavor and its was for 4 but 2 of us ate it all.
Top Review by luvmybge
Holy COW!! I can't stop eating it! HELP!! I added some crushed hot pepper flakes for some zip. Next time I think I'll try some fresh basil. Hands down this is fantastic. Just in time for the next barbecue, too! Awesome flavor.. Thanks Dancer!
- 8 cups coarsely chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi pasta (about 6 ounces uncooked spiral-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans or 1 (15 ounce) canother white beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced