Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another adapted cooking light recipe-smoked turkey or ham is nice in this dish if smoked chicken is not available.
- 1 cup spinach-basil pesto
- 2 cups chopped smoked chicken
- 1 lb uncooked cavatappi pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomato, halved
- 4 tablespoons walnut pieces, lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked pasta, Spinach-Basil Pesto, recipe #217019, smoked chicken, cherry tomato halves.
- Toss well.
- Spoon into six bowls.
- Evenly sprinkle walnuts and cheese.