Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light, June 2006.
Make and share this Cavatappi With Arugula Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups trimmed arugula
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb uncooked cavatappi pasta
- 2 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- PESTO: Combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor; process until finely minced. With processor on, slowly pour 1/3 cup water and oil through food chute; process until well blended.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Combine pesto, pasta, and tomatoes in a large bowl; toss well.
- Sprinkle pine nuts over pasta.
- Serve immediately.