Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was on the back of the bag of Private Selection (Kroger) Cavatappi pasta I bought to use in another recipe.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, in large pot, heat cream and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms, Cook for three minutes while constantly stirring.
- Mix in butter, capicolla ham and basil.
- Continue to stir until butter melts.
- Mix in hot pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- Add pea pods to pasta and sauce. Mix well.
- To finish, pour in Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- When sauce has reached a medium-thin consistency, service immediately.