HRH Mom's Note:
This was on the back of the bag of Private Selection (Kroger) Cavatappi pasta I bought to use in another recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in large pot, heat cream and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms, Cook for three minutes while constantly stirring.
- 3Mix in butter, capicolla ham and basil.
- 4Continue to stir until butter melts.
- 5Mix in hot pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Add pea pods to pasta and sauce. Mix well.
- 7To finish, pour in Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 8When sauce has reached a medium-thin consistency, service immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cavatappi Pompilio
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.5
- Calories from Fat 607
- Total Fat 67.5 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 244.1 mg
- Sodium 1212.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.1 g