Cavatappi Pasta Salad With Walnut-Sage Pesto
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange squash in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat squash with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool squash slightly.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a food processor; process until finely chopped, scraping sides.
- With processor on, slowly pour broth through food chute, processing until well blended.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, squash, pasta, and pesto in a large bowl, and toss well to coat. Add arugula, shallots, and pepper; toss to combine. Serve immediately.