Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really good... I have tried to make these other ways and they just dont turn out. I wont eat cauliflower any other way. I make it as healthy as I can. Enjoy
- 236.59 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower
- 113.39 g light cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 7.39 ml parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, discarding the stems. Turn oven on 350 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a pot with 1 cup chicken broth and bring to a boil. Turn heat on low so it simmers until the cauliflower is "mooshy".
- Place contents of pot into a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic, green onions, parsley and salt. Mix with mixer until well blended.
- Place in a 8x8 or small casserole dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
These were actually good! Satisfied my craving for mashed potatoes!
These are absolutely amazing! My kids even ate them. Very creamy and tasty! thanks!
Excellent! I omitted the baking and topping with cheese and these still came out fantastic. I'll try the recipe as written when I have more time. I could see this as a make-ahead recipe for those busy weeknight meals.