These are really good... I have tried to make these other ways and they just dont turn out. I wont eat cauliflower any other way. I make it as healthy as I can. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, discarding the stems. Turn oven on 350 degrees.
- 2Place cauliflower in a pot with 1 cup chicken broth and bring to a boil. Turn heat on low so it simmers until the cauliflower is "mooshy".
- 3Place contents of pot into a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic, green onions, parsley and salt. Mix with mixer until well blended.
- 4Place in a 8x8 or small casserole dish. Top with cheese.
- 5Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caulitators/Cauliflower ( Low Carb Mock Mashed Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese