- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, discarding the stems. Turn oven on 350 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a pot with 1 cup chicken broth and bring to a boil. Turn heat on low so it simmers until the cauliflower is "mooshy".
- Place contents of pot into a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic, green onions, parsley and salt. Mix with mixer until well blended.
- Place in a 8x8 or small casserole dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.