Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My fav salad..
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced peaches (or drained canned peach slices)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods is good)
- Trim and wash the cauliflower.
- Place whole in a saucepan of boiling water and cook 5 minutes.
- (or steam or microwave) Drain well and cut into florets.
- Leave to cool.
- Peel bananas.
- Slice ino 2cm pieces on the diagonal.
- Toss in lemon juice.
- Mix the cauliflower, bananas, peaches and almonds together in a bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise and the yoghurt.
- Carefully mix through the cauliflower mixture.