Recipe by Jeff's Girl Way Out West
Cauliflower like you've never had it! It's the main attraction here. These wraps show off cauliflower as both fresh AND hearty. (adapted from Two Sisters cookbook by Danielle & Lindsay Voeller)
- 2 small heads cauliflower
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I will *only* use Awesome Almond Spread #124173 here, but had to put something in to please the syst)
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (I prefer whole wheat)
- 1 -2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large lettuce leaves, washed and torn
- 2 carrots, shaved with veggie peeler
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the cauliflower until very soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and mash with the lemon juice, mustard, salt, oregano, basil, thyme, and Awesome Almond Spread #124173.
- Spoon this filling (warm) into a tortilla along with some tomato, lettuce, carrot and black olives.
- Prep time *includes* time to prepare Awesome Almond Spread.