1/1 Photo of Cauliflower With Toasted Cumin, Paprika & Caper Vinaigrette
GG #3's Note:
If you have problems getting your veggies into a day: This recipe will do miracles! haha!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauté pan over medium-low heat, add the cumin seeds. Stir frequently, until fragrant and slightly darkened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, cooled cumin, garlic, paprika and capers. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 3In the sink, prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- 4In a 4-quart pot with salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into the ice water. When completely cool, drain again. Place in a large bowl, toss with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with parsley.
- 5Serve at room temperature. Can be made 4 hours in advance.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Toasted Cumin, Paprika & Caper Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar