Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Drizzling a lowfat dressing over a steamed vegetable is an easy way to add flavor. Points 1.
- boiling water
- 1 small head cauliflower (washed and leaves removed)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a pot large enough to hold whole cauliflower head, set steamer basket in about 2 inches of very lightly salted boiling water.
- Set head firmly upright in basket and cover pot.
- (If head protrudes, cover pot with foil instead of lid.)
- On high heat, steam cauliflower for 11 to 15 minutes, until tender, checking water level and adding more if necessary.
- Remove cauliflower from steamer and place in colander to drain.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle mixture over cauliflower.
- Serve warm or cold.