This is a quick and easy way to prepare cauliflower. Even if you do not care for cauliflower, you might like it fixed this way.
- Remove leaves and wash fresh cauliflower. Place cauliflower head on a microwave safe plate and cover with microwave plastic wrap.
- Microwave on High for 13-18 minutes or until tender. Remove plastic wrap (be careful, the steam will be hot!).
- Combine mayonnaise, onion, and mustard in a small bowl. Spread over top and sides of cooked cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, for 1 minute to heat topping and melt cheese.
- Cut cauliflower head into wedges.