1/5 Photos of Cauliflower With Tangy Mustard Sauce
This is a quick and easy way to prepare cauliflower. Even if you do not care for cauliflower, you might like it fixed this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove leaves and wash fresh cauliflower. Place cauliflower head on a microwave safe plate and cover with microwave plastic wrap.
- 2Microwave on High for 13-18 minutes or until tender. Remove plastic wrap (be careful, the steam will be hot!).
- 3Combine mayonnaise, onion, and mustard in a small bowl. Spread over top and sides of cooked cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Microwave on High, uncovered, for 1 minute to heat topping and melt cheese.
- 5Cut cauliflower head into wedges.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Tangy Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g