Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lovely side-dish to add to your favourite meal.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- Cook cauliflower and break up into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add garlic.
- Fry it a little than add cauliflower, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Stir through gently.
- Fry cauliflower turning occasionally until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
We really enjoyed the unique flavor of the sweet paprika (I used Penzey's Hungarian Sweet) that had a smoky taste from frying. The cauliflower was tendercrisp. DH raved about it. We'll definitely be making this again.
Disappointing. I would like to suggest perhaps using only 1 teaspoon of the paprika.
Restoring the rating of this great recipe - delicious way to prepare the old cauli