- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 1⁄4 lbs cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook cauliflower 10 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover skillet and sauté cauliflower another 5-10 minutes, until tender and browned.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and toss with olive mixture and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.