Top Review by Is This Really Necessary
A nice combination of flavours. However, the dish improves markedly if you don't cook the cauliflower until fully tender, but stop when it still has a bit of bite to it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour stock into a 10-inch skillet and add dill seeds and bay leaves.
- Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Add cauliflwer, cover, and continue to simmer until cauliflower is tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and place it in the refrigerator.
- Let cauliflower chill in its stock for about 30 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower reserving stock, and place it in a serving dish.
- Strain stock and combine 1/4 cup of it with mustard.
- Drizzle sauce over cauliflower, sprinkle with minced dill, and serve.