Recipe by Barb G.
This is a good for you, easy to make recipe. The recipe comes from Diabetic Gourmet.
Top Review by Chessiegal
This was wonderful! I have to admit I did tweak it to meet our tastes; added some hot pepper flakes and some garlic. It was so easy to make, and I'll definitely do this one again.
- 5 cups fresh cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1 medium onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick and separated into rings
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon exrta virgin olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees; Coat a 11 X 13 inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place califlower, onion rings, and mushrooms in the pan, sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil, toss to mix well.
- Cover the pan with aluninum foil (Release foil works BEST), Bake for 10 minutes; remove foil and bake another 15 to 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, serve hot.