Recipe by GinnyP
I haven't tried this, but it looks like it has real potential! :)
Top Review by jckamen
Oh my!!! This was so good! I also used the micro for the first step. I didn't have any tarragon so I substituted parsley. I also used light mayo. It was the best cauliflower ever. My hubby and I ate the whole thing with dinner.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Steam the whole head of cauliflower for 15 minutes, until barely done; cool slightly.
- Place whole head of cauliflower in baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper, and tarragon.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over cauliflower.
- Pat cheese onto mayonnaise-coated head of cauliflower and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes to let the cheese set, then slice into 6 wedges and serve.