- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim and clean leaves and stalk from cauliflower head.
- Place in pot of boiling water.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small pan, and stir in curry powder, garlic, parsley and ginger.
- Simmer on low for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream, but make sure it does not boil.
- Drain head of cauliflower and place on a serving dish.
- Pour sauce over and serve at once!