A tasty way to cook cauliflower. This was adapted from Cook's Illustrated The Best Vegetable Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cauliflower into florets and cut the florets in half or quaters to creat 1-inch pieces.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower begins to brown.
- 4Add the other half tablespoon of olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, pepper flakes, and basil.
- 5Cover and simmer until the cauliflower is tender but still has some resistance when sampled, about 6-8 minutes.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Garlic and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 266.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g