Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Reynold's wrap, low carb.
Make and share this Cauliflower With Fiery Cheese Sauce Foil Packets recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 0.5 (8 ounce) jarpasteurized process cheese sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- CENTER cauliflowerettes on sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Combine cheese sauce, hot pepper sauce and red pepper flakes. Spoon sauce mixture over cauliflowerettes.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.