Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into bite size
- salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add the cumin seeds and cook until the seeds begin to brown and pop, about 1 minute.
- Remove from skillet and reserve.
- Heat the oil in the same skillet, add the garlic, and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, until the cauliflower begins to brown.
- Add the toasted cumin seed, salt and pepper, toss well and serve.
This was very good. DH didn't like the seeds but the flavor was excellent. I used a whole head of cauli which essentially tripled the recipe. It fit in my 12" cast iron skillet. Fast & easy! Thank you! Made for NA*ME Forum's Spice of the Month Club.