Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe in Meals In A Wok recipe book in 1985. DH loves this.
Make and share this Cauliflower with Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Remove,drain and set aside.
- Mix chicken with egg whites, cornstarch, salt and chicken stock.
- Pour the oil into a hot wok and stir-fry the cauliflower for 3 minutes.
- Remove from wok and keep warm.
- Pour the chicken mixture into the wok and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- When thick, return the cauliflower to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
It came out a little bland to my taste, so I added a bit of paprika and pepper -- but would love to get ideas for other spice combinations. Chicken is very moist and the texture is excellent.