Found this recipe in Meals In A Wok recipe book in 1985. DH loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- 2Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove,drain and set aside.
- 4Mix chicken with egg whites, cornstarch, salt and chicken stock.
- 5Pour the oil into a hot wok and stir-fry the cauliflower for 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from wok and keep warm.
- 7Pour the chicken mixture into the wok and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- 8When thick, return the cauliflower to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower with Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 695.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: