1/1 Photo of Cauliflower With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
A delicious quick meal with a delicious cheddar cheese sauce poured over the top of the cauliflower - make plenty as everyone wants more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cauliflower into florets about the same size and simmer until just cooked.
- 2Grate the cheese, beat the egg, put the milk and mustard into a small saucepan.
- 3mix the cornflour together with a small amount of extra milk and add to the saucepan along with the grated cheese.
- 4heat slowly, stirring constantly and when it comes to the boil add the beaten egg and stir briskly.
- 5Pour the cheddar cheese sauce over the cauliflower and serve immediately.
- 6A sprinkle of chilli seems to bring out a bit more flavour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 205.9 mg
- Sodium 771.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 35.8 g