- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 6 cups water and lemon half to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the cauliflower to pan; cook 3 minutes. Drain; discard lemon half.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower to pan; cook 12 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds or until lightly browned. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a large bowl.
- Add parsley and the remaining ingredients; toss well.