1/1 Photo of Cauliflower With Bread Crumbs
This is a traditional Hungarian preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the leaves from the cauliflower but leave the head whole.
- 2Steam for about 20 minutes, until easily pierced by a wooden skewer.
- 3Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan.
- 4Add the breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown. Be careful not to burn!
- 5Place the cauliflower on a serving dish.
- 6Spread the sour cream all over the cauliflower.
- 7Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the top.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 366.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g