Recipe by Debtex
This is a traditional Hungarian preparation.
Top Review by Linky
This was so good that my DH and I ate the whole thing for supper! It would have been reasonable to eat half and save the other half for tomorrow, but it was just too yummy! So, yeah, I'll be making this again! made for PAC Spring 2014
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower but leave the head whole.
- Steam for about 20 minutes, until easily pierced by a wooden skewer.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown. Be careful not to burn!
- Place the cauliflower on a serving dish.
- Spread the sour cream all over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the top.