1/1 Photo of Cauliflower, Turnip and Carrot Pickle Recipe
Chef #775268's Note:
Pickle made in India...specially made during winter, to keep your body warm....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and cut vegetables into big pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- 2Put in a basket to drain well and then dry with a clean cloth.
- 3Mix ground mustard seeds, turmeric, Red chili pepper , salt and oil together into the boiled vegetables.
- 4Put in a clean jar and keep it in the sun for 4 days, shaking the pickle once or twice daily.
- 5Serve after 6 days.
- 6This pickle can be kept for 15 days.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, Turnip and Carrot Pickle Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2508.1
- Calories from Fat 2037
- Total Fat 226.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 833.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.4 g
- Sugars 55.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g