Recipe by Bergy
This is a very attractive dish to bring to the table! If you want your cauliflower cooked a little more steam it for 5 min prior to putting it in the casserole. I like it crisp so I do it raw.
- 2 large cauliflower, separated into flowerets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange flowerets in the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle the onion over the cauliflower.
- Cover with 1 cup of cheese.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Tuck in the Tomatoes wedges.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.