This is a very attractive dish to bring to the table! If you want your cauliflower cooked a little more steam it for 5 min prior to putting it in the casserole. I like it crisp so I do it raw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- 3Arrange flowerets in the dish.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 5Sprinkle the onion over the cauliflower.
- 6Cover with 1 cup of cheese.
- 7Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 8Tuck in the Tomatoes wedges.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- 11Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, Tomato, Onion, & Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g