1/2 Photos of Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Curry Soup
kelly in TO's Note:
This is a wonderful soup, creamy and warm with just a hint of curry, it's quite enjoyable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml garlic, crushed
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml cauliflower, chopped
- 946.36 ml vegetable stock or 946.36 ml chicken stock
- 828.06 ml sweet potatoes, diced
- 22.18 ml honey
- 1In a large saucepan sprayed with vegetable spray, heat the oil.
- 2Sauté the garlic and onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the curry powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, cauliflower, stock, sweet potatoesand honey and bring to a boil.
- 4Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 25minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- 5Transfer to a food processor or blender and purée until creamy and smooth.
- 6Return to the saucepan and thin with more stock ifdesired.
- 7Ladle into bowls. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: