Prep 2 hrs 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like an unusual combination but it is oh so good. Everyone who has tasted it has loved it. Prep time includes the time it sits in refrigerator.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken up into small florets
- 2 long green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is best)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package Good Seasons Cheese & Garlic salad dressing mix or 1 package Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- Mix all together and let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
This has become a family favorite at the Holidays. Ohhh... Soooo... Good! Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.