Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A wonderful full flavor salad, great when the vegetables are in season. Great for picnics potluck or any family outing. The longer it sits the better the flavor is.
- 2 cups salad dressing
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 lbs bacon, raw diced
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 bag baby carrots
- Mix the salad dressing, ranch mix, cheese, onion and sugar together.
- Brown the bacon until crispy, drain and add to salad dressing mix and set aside.
- Clean the vegetables into bite size pieces, drain well.
- Slice the carrots and mix with the other vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables and dressing mix together and chill.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.