Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 -4 diced potatoes
- 3 -4 sliced carrots
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 -3 stalks broccoli
- 2 diced onions
- 3 -4 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed sage
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup tamari ("or" to taste)
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot or 3 tablespoons tapioca starch or 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a large pot with 2 cup water, simmer the potatoes for five minutes and then add the rest of the ingredients up to and including the sage.
- Simmer till desired tenderness is reached, 10 minutes or so.
- In a blender or food processor, process the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Add to simmering pot and continue to simmer until the mix is thickened.