Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms and bacon.
- Add dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately.