I've posted this in response to a request for WW low point soup. This is taken from the WW Family Faves cookbook. This recipe serves 4 and has a points value of 2 pts per serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 deg Celsius.
- 2Cut the slices of bread into cubes and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- 3Place on a baking tray and bake for 5 mins or until crisp and golden.
- 5While the croutons are baking, place the cauliflower, potato and onion in a large pan.
- 6Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- 7Cover and gently simmer for 10 mins or until potato is tender.
- 8Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender.
- 9Process until smooth.
- 10Return to the pan and add the skim milk.
- 11Reheat and ladle into warm bowls.
- 12Scatter with the chives and croutons.
- 13** A review of this recipe says it is bland. You could add 1 tsp garlic and 1/4 tsp ground cumin or 1 tsp whole cumin seed, OR 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, OR grated tasty cheese or parmesan cheese at the time of serving.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Soup With Croutons Ww
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 284.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: