Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2⁄3 cup diced carrot
- 2⁄3 cup diced onion
- 2⁄3 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- paprika (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 4-6 hours.
- Process soup and milk in food processor or blender until smooth; season to taste with lemon juice, salte and pepper.
- Garnish with paprika for serving.