Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Not bread alone, 1st Baptist Church, Rochester. Haven't tried--looks good for lent or other meatless meals.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley flakes
- 2 cups shredded muenster cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook cauliflower till tender.
- Cook noodles with cauliflower till tender; drain.
- Add cheese and parsley.
- In another bowl, add mayo, salt, lemon and onion.
- Beat egg white stiff and fold into mayo mixture. Spoon over cauliflower mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes till top is browned and cheese melted.