Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just plain good.
Make and share this Cauliflower Scallop recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium cauliflower or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter breadcrumbs
- Cut leaves and stem from cauliflower: separate into flowerets.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until barely tender; drain and arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk,cheese, salt,and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very easy! I added more cheese, since previous reviews claimed it may need more. This was awesome! I am defintely not a fan of cauliflower and I thoroughly enjoyed this with my dinner. thanks for the great recipe!
This was good and easy to do. Nice to do when you have the oven on for something else. I, too, would add additional cheese though. Thanks Kim
This was very good. My husband is getting tired of plain cauliflower so I used a bag of frozen stir fry vegetables and he really liked it. I'm on Atkins so I left out the bread crumbs and I used half and half rather than milk. I will definitely make it again. Thanks for sharing.