- 1 medium cauliflower or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut leaves and stem from cauliflower: separate into flowerets.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until barely tender; drain and arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk,cheese, salt,and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.