Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
This is very similar to the other recipe posted by this name, but adds a few seasonings. (If using frozen cauliflower, do not boil first. Also, omit milk or it will be too runny.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large cauliflower, broken up (about 2 lbs.)
- salt water
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento or 1/4 cup red pepper
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dry onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Boil cauliflower covered in salted water for 2 minutes.
- 2Drain; put into 2-1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Beat eggs until frothy.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Spoon over cauliflower, being sure to cover all pieces.
- 6Bake uncovered at 375F for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Scallop
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 596.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g