Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is very similar to the other recipe posted by this name, but adds a few seasonings. (If using frozen cauliflower, do not boil first. Also, omit milk or it will be too runny.)
- 1 large cauliflower, broken up (about 2 lbs.)
- salt water
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento or 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dry onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil cauliflower covered in salted water for 2 minutes.
- Drain; put into 2-1/2 quart casserole.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon over cauliflower, being sure to cover all pieces.
- Bake uncovered at 375F for about 45 minutes.