- 1 lb turkey Polish kielbasa (sliced into medallions) or 1 lb turkey Polish kielbasa (sliced into medallions)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 4 cups water
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chopped cauliflower in the water and chicken stock cubes in a large pot on high.
- About 20 minutes.
- In seperate pan spray with cooking spray.
- cook the sausage onions and pepers on meadeum heat until done.
- about 10-15 minutes.
- using a blender or wand puree the cauliflower.
- pour in the other ingredieants and let simmer for 5 minutes. Also, include the Paprika at this time.