Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was bored looked through fridge and this is what I came up with.
Make and share this Cauliflower Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the chopped cauliflower in the water and chicken stock cubes in a large pot on high.
- About 20 minutes.
- In seperate pan spray with cooking spray.
- cook the sausage onions and pepers on meadeum heat until done.
- about 10-15 minutes.
- using a blender or wand puree the cauliflower.
- pour in the other ingredieants and let simmer for 5 minutes. Also, include the Paprika at this time.