Recipe by Chouny
What can I say... a delicious way to eat cauliflower !
Top Review by Kendra*
This was a very good salad, and just different enough to make it interesting. I followed the recipe exactly with three small changes. Instead of using salt and pepper, I used garlic salt and lemon pepper, and I added a couple of dashes of Frank's Hot Sauce. I'll definitely be making this one again. Thanks so much for posting, Chouny!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (1 whole head blanched)
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 eggs (boiled & chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lemon (juice)
- 1⁄2 lemon, zests
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives (fresh & chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- CAULIFLOWER FLORETS:.
- Plunge cauliflower florets in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Plunge florets in icing water, drain and let dry.
- Mix together, lemon juice and sugar until sugar disolves.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon zests, olive oil, yellow mustard, salt and pepper,mix well.
- Add onions, chives, cranberries and chopped eggs to cauliflower florets, pour vinaigrette and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.