Cauliflower makes a great substitute for potato for low carb. This recipe is adapted from Paula Deen's potato salad recipe, and tastes best after being chilled for a few hours.
- 1 whole cauliflower, steamed and florets chopped into chunks
- 6 slices turkey bacon or 6 slices smoked bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 -5 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 4 hardboiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine ingredients and chill before serving.