Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my friend made and my husband fell in love with it and told me I needed to get the recipe. This is better the next day. This can easily be doubled.
- 4 cups thinly sliced cauliflower (1 head)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimiento, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced the cauliflower thin. Drain and dice the pimentos. Mix, mix, mix. Refrigerate.
- Better made the day before as the ingredients blend.