Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, fresh veggies ,good for summer . Courtesy from Mrs. D .Waite, Women;s circle home cooking magazine.
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, claened and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 head lettuce, cut up
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb bacon, fried crisp and drained
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes to blend flavors.
- Combine sald ingredients in bowl: toss with dressing.