Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 177.44 ml light mayonnaise
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 236.59 ml sliced radish
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- dill weed, to taste (optional)
- Mix all except dill weed together.
- Add dill and taste.
- Better if left overnight.
What a refreshing salad anytime! All my favorite flavors. I love dill, and ranch mixed. I also like that this salad will hold up and stay crisp even for a buffet. This is a keeper! Thank you!! glitter
Add some chopped walnuts and raisins to this. Good salad to play with.
Lovely cauliflower salad, loved the water chestnuts, they gave a wonderful crunch to it. I had no radishes in so i used red onion for a little colour and instead of sour cream I used plain yogurt and liquid ranch dressing and no mayo, worked out lovely. Thanks for posting I will be making this again.