Recipe by Debbwl
This is a potato salad recipe that use cauliflower in place of potatoes. This can be vegetarian as the bacon is optional. This is best chilled 24 hours.
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the cauliflower, eggs, onion, dill pickles, and bacon (if using) to the dressing and stir until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- The longer the cauliflower salad chills, the better the flavor.